Saturday, April 17, 2010

Story of your life...

I have just over one month till I finish third level education. After a little dilly-dallying I am finishing up two years later than the majority of my peers. But I have had the joy of moving away from home, learning the value of contraception through nannying and the hideousness of living with reptiles (seven assorted species of lizard to be precise!).

It seems  that over the past three years the most common uttering from my mouth revolves around 'doing an essay'.

'I've got to do an essay',

'Sorry, I can't go out; I've got to do an essay'

'No I have essays to do'

'Can't do that I have an essay to write for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Christmas Day, Easter Bank Holiday, May Bank Holiday, your birthday, my birthday, her birthday, his birthday!' - I'm always doing a fucking essay.

The story of my life... always doing an essay

But never actually finishing any!

No comments:

Post a Comment