Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One hit wonders...

I went to visit my brother Barry today. His place is only round the corner from my mother's house but during my short trips home I never manage to see him properly. However, this time with me being on crutches and stuck in the middle of some hideous assignments a trip to his seemed like the perfect way to procrastinate and catch up with a sibling of course! I enjoy our little chats as they happen once or twice a year. Brief but informative! The one thing that is great about these little catch ups is that we will spend most of the time talking about music and I almost always come away with a new song (usually something quite old) that I would never have heard of otherwise...

Here is the latest contribution to my musical database a 1988 one hit wonder and a song that featured in Silence of the Lambs.

No comments:

Post a Comment